Another Day

Do you have someone like this? 
I do.
I spoke with her this morning. 
I actually have a few. and I'm extremely grateful.
I mean I honestly couldn't imagine my life without them. I find it incredibly 
beautiful and humbling that they are in my life, and
they keep me pressing on, no matter the day ahead of me.
It makes me think of all the people that are alone, and friendless or homeless. It's moments in the day
when I think about such as these that keep my perspective light and easy, 
even though there are real pressures and stressers of my day.
The ones in my life that keep me looking forward to another day,
help me travel a little lighter, and make my
days a lot brighter, and I never
ever
want to take that for granted.


I thank my God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:3



Comments

Popular Posts