There Is Something About The Sunlight


Nells relaxing in the warmth of the glow.

Madelynn chillin in the brisk warmth glow.
"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."

Me, takin a break on the cool grass with warm sun on my back.



I don't know what it is about Sunlight that I love so much.

Maybe it's the simplicity of it, which wouldn't surprise me because I love the simplicity in ANYTHING.

I love how the light hits our skin, or fur in Nells' case. And the glow that we get from it hitting our cheeks just right.

Just enough sunlight adds so much beauty to a photo--and even though I snapped this one of Madelynn last Fall, I had to share it because of it's uniqueness.

Everyday we can keep our focus on what is beautiful. Even amongst something ugly there is beauty.


For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an
ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love

there is a heart somewhere to
receive it.

Comments

Popular Posts