Thursday, August 18, 2011
9 Beautiful Foods
1. Apples: Full of Fiber and Antioxidants AND Quercetin is found in them, which studies have show to protect against heart disease and asthma.
2. Blackberries:These are bursting with nutrients! It's an antioxidant, anti-aging, full of fiber and they are low in calorie. I say every woman should eat these daily, especially if you are Menopausal. I've been eating them almost everyday since my Hysterectomy.
3. Papaya: This one has Anti-bacterial properties-who knew?!
4. Mangosteens: This super fruit boosts immunity, treats acne!
5. Kiwi: My new fave! More Vitamin C than oranges. They are rich in Vitamin K, which is essential for strong bones, and is linked to slowing down Alzheimer's.
6. Avocado: This is a fruit people! It's heart healthy, and increases good cholesterol, it's low in calories, and has Fiber and Vitamin K.
7. Pomegranate: ANTIOXIDANT ANTIOXIDANT ANTIOXIDANT
8. Cranberries: Helps with Urinary Tract, and can now be known to ward off E.Coli
9. Dragon Fruit : ( have this in a lotion:) Packed with Vitamin C, and it builds Collagen, something our skin starts to lose after we are in our 20's even. It's full of Fiber, and it's lower in sugar than most fruits, so it's perfect for diabetics.
Happy fruit hunting--how beautiful are they!?