Choose To See It

I saw this message on a Facebook post today, and I wanted to share it because it reminded me of how I feel. It expressed a portion of the essence of my heart. It was one of those "Messages from God"...




.........God wants you to know that every day you are choosing either to be grateful or to be disappointed. You can worry to no end about what you don't have. Or you can marvel at God's breathtaking gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds. Could you create any of these? These miracles of life are always around you, ready to be celebrated, ready to be welcomed into your life............


I chose to post this photo of a Gardenia, I didn't manipulate that blue sky either! I just took a quick snap shot and uploaded it, that's it. I was driving to Target the day these were in BLOOM, and I CHOSE to stop my vehicle to get out (I happened to have my camera in the car from the night before), and take the photo. To STOP and appreciate, enjoy, and take in the splendor of creation, in such a simple, yet profoundly beautiful way. I mean a Gardenia? Exquisite! In smell, look and touch.

I seem to not to be able to let little moments that are special or can be special pass me by. Whether it's sitting at the dinner table five extra minutes after we're done eating to contemplate a nice meal, or if I look out my Kitchen window to see if there is a new bird out there, or if I stop in the middle of the day to experience the beauty of a Gardenia.

It's all a choice.

Comments

Popular Posts